Caroline Flack has fun at V Festival as she admits her fling with Harry Styles forced her to move house
By Kirsty Mccormack
PUBLISHED: 14:24 EST, 19 August 2012 | UPDATED: 14:26 EST, 19 August 2012
As she wandered around Hylands Park at V Festival today, Caroline Flack looked happy and carefree but this year hasn't been the easiest for her.
In an interview with Fabulous magazine, the TV presenter has admitted that the whole year 'has been crazy,' due to her highly publicised relationship with Harry Styles.
Following their whirlwind romance, Caroline has revealed that she eventually had to move house due to the constant attention from the paparazzi.
Much happier now! Caroline Flack enjoys V Festival after admitting her fling with Harry Styles forced her to move house
No regrets: Caroline failed to confirm or deny that she was still in touch with Harry Styles
'At my old place, the front door opened straight on to the street,' she told the magazine.
'And when you walk out and you’ve got 20 men staring at you with cameras… it was embarrassing. I’d see my neighbours and say: "I’m so, so sorry."
'So eventually I decided to move east because I needed more privacy, which is what this place gives me. I feel much happier now. It never made me feel unsafe, it’s just a real invasion of your life and everyone is entitled to a life.'
It's clear to see that Caroline doesn't necessarily regret her relationship with the One Direction star, who is 15 years younger than her, and is very grateful for the support of her friends and family.
However, when quizzed on whether or not she and Harry were still in touch, Caroline neither confirmed or denied the rumours.
'Do you know what? There’s so many silly stories made up on a daily basis that I just ignore it now,' she added.
And that's certainly what she was doing today as she chilled out at the music festival with friends.
The Xtra Factor host left her wellies at home and opted for heels as she took in her surroundings.
Forget the wellies! Caroline Flack arrives at V Festival wearing a pair of tan wedges and a dungaree dress
As she strolled around the field wearing a pair of tan strapped wedges, Caroline held hands with a female friend while sipping on a beer.
She teamed her shoes with a grey dungaree dress that showed off her pins and also showed off a glowing tan too.
Underneath the dress she wore a black
vest and over her handbag she carried a khaki green jacket, just in
case the typical British weather decided to make an appearance.
Flack left her blonde hair down in a wavy style and completed her look with wayfarer sunglasses.
Festival chic: The TV presenter completed her look with wayfarer sunglasses and a beer in hand
However, it seems that even her cold beer was cooling her down as she wandered around the Virgin Media Louder Lounge as she tweeted this afternoon: 'Its SO hot at V... Were literally on the edge of glory.... #codeword.'
Caroline, who was nowhere to be seen at the festival yesterday, made her comeback to ITV last night as the latest series of the X Factor returned to TV screens.
She currently hosts the spin off show on ITV2 alongside former X Factor contestant Olly Murs - who she just so happened to be going to watch at V Festival.
'Off to watch @ollyofficial.... SHOUT OUT!' she tweeted earlier this afternoon.
Sticking together: Caroline enjoyed the music festival with a female friend
Another X Factor star who was spotted at the festival was singer Alexandra Burke who also showed off her legs in a pair of light blue denim shorts.
The Bad Boys singer teamed them with a white crop top that was emblazoned with the year she was born, and a pair of black Dr.Martens.
Katherine Jenkins also wore denim shorts but paired hers with camel-coloured suede boots and a white sheer shirt as she sipped on a cocktail.
Leggy ladies: Katherine Jenkins and Alexandra Burke (R) both showed off their pins in denim shorts
Headlines Newsview all
Tintswalo Ngobeni, 22, Flees After King Mswati III Of Swaziland Tries To Make Her His 14th Virgin Bride
A young woman is seeking asylum in Britain after she spurned the advances of the polyamorous King Mswati III of Swaziland and refused to join ... Full story
A dead man recently woke up during his own funeral in Zimbabwe. Brighton Dama Zanthe had been feeling extremely unwell when he reportedly died at his ... Full story
Police in South Africa has confirmed on Thursday that over 20 boys have died over the past week during circumcision rituals blaming botched circumcisions as ... Full story
Azim Aghajani, Iranian man and Nigerian counterpart Ali Jega get 17 years imprisonment for Arms ImportA Federal High Court in Lagos yesterday sentenced Iranian man Azim Aghajani and his Nigerian counterpart Ali Jega to 17 years imprisonment each for unlawful importation of firearms into Nigeria. The accused were convicted in a five-count charge of importation of 13 by 20 feet container loaded with firearms and explosives, and concealing the content of same. Justice Okechukwu Okeke, in his...
Controversial actress, Judith Afrocandy has announced through her Twitter timeline that before Uche Obodo made the nasty comment that she could act unclad irrespective of ... Full story
Orlando Pirates defender Siyabonga Sangweni has switched his focus to next season as he continues to battle with a knee injury that forced a premature ... Full story
Walmart Photo Center refuses to print photo of mother breastfeeding her baby because it 'violates store's nudity policy'
Walmart has come under fire for refusing to print a photo of mother breastfeeding her baby. As a gift for her first mother's day, Kayla Andre's ... Full story
Today's Latest News
- Man caught smuggling R2.64m worth of heroin from Zimbabwe into SA
- 'I was mistaken for Bruno Mars... and I went along with it'
- Rooney misses Ferguson's final match
- 10-month-old baby found dead at public toilet
- Another shooting incident in Kumasi, one person killed
- Ghana’s first E-health service to improve healthcare delivery
- Chinese gov't to collaborate with Ghana in flushing out Chinese 'galamseyers'
- Police to commence investigations into stampede that killed 4 people at SCOAN
- Some Accra residents to face power outages for a while - ECG
- Sixteen ENT nurses graduate
- UCC medical student raped
- Microsoft organises IT workshop for Ghanaian students
- National Policy Dialogue on tertiary education calls for reforms
- Liberia: 'We'll Make Up' - Liberian Prez Sirleaf Somersaults Over 'Spat' With Liberia Media
- Liberia: A 'Big Blow' to Liberia - Death of Archbishop Francis Hits Nation, Catholic Church
- Liberia: 'We'll Make Up' - Liberian Prez Sirleaf Somersaults Over 'Spat' With Liberia Media
- Tanzania: Tanzania Hits the Highway but Has It Got Enough Fuel?
- Rwanda: Nur Coach Nyirimana Eyes V-Ball League Title
- Newark gas explosion: Miracle survival of four-month-old baby girl who was rescued 'covered in soot' from rubble of gas blast which left two dead and one man fighting for his life
- Rwanda: Ferwafa, Minispoc Should Task Clubs to Invest in Youth
- African film enjoys rare Cannes outing
- Gambia: Basketball Coaches Certified As Technical Training Course Ends
- Gambia: Mamadou Danso Handed Red in Timbers Weekend Stalemate
- Landowner who spent 'hundreds of thousands' restoring dead Norfolk broad facing prosecution for leaving it 'suburbanised'
- Kenya: Fireworks Expected As Nyumbu Battle Papa
- Liberia: Our Tribute to Bishop Michael K. Francis
- Actavis to buy Warner Chilcott in $8.5-billion deal
- Liberia: Advocate Dies
- Gambia: GNOC Decorates Sports Heroes and Heroines At Banquette
- Gambia: Steve Biko Coach Confident of Winning First Division League
- RUMOUR: Is WILLIAM RUTO having a love affair with TNA’s S8XY Senator LESUUDA?
- Congo clashes as UN force deploys
- Greg Cox who 'sexually assaulted' woman on Bondi Beach told her 'this will never go anywhere, I've got a lot of money'
- Nigeria: Anti-Terror War Gulped N372 Billion in 2012 - Report
- Anambra ready for Achebe’s burial – Gov. Obi
- Rising numbers of men have laser treatment to cure hairy 'hobbit feet'
- Rwanda: Kajuga Targets to Win Kigali Half Marathon
- Elmbridge: The Surrey borough which pays £1.18BILLION in income tax
- 11 EXCLUSIVE PHOTOs of the INTERIOR of the Private Jet that WILLIAM RUTO used in his tour
- Premarket: World markets steady as investors weigh next Fed move
- Nigeria: Playing Dirty in Rivers
- Nigeria: Ysfon Hails Appointment of New DG of National Sports Commission
- Nigeria: Union Bank Inflicts First League Defeat On Oluyole
- Nigeria: Who's Afraid of the New Aviation Policy?
- Caviar supplier investigated after mislabelling cheap product as top-grade which was supplied to Queen's grocer
- Zimbabwe: Murape Murape At It Again
- Pupil, 10, who spots grammar mistakes in her English exam writes a letter of complaint to Education Secretary Michael Gove
- Billboard Music Awards 2013: Taylor Swift refers to her own troubled love life
- Gary and Phil Neville's father Neville Neville charged with sexually assaulting a woman
- SHAME as Catholic Church catechist STEALS a COW in Teso South
Rate this article
MOST POPULAR ON AFRICANSEER
JAMIE Cullum had a novel reason for choosing Locked Out Of Heaven as his Biz Session cover – he’d recently been mistaken for Bruno Mars. ...
Monrovia - Archbishop Michael Kpakala Francis, an outspoken clergy renowned for his fiery sermons and stance against brutal regimes of former presidents Samuel Doe and ...
Barely a week after her now infamous declaration that she was "enjoying this benign neglect" and "I wish they will continue it for a long ...
Newark gas explosion: Miracle survival of four-month-old baby girl who was rescued 'covered in soot' from rubble of gas blast which left two dead and one man fighting for his life
Blast just after 5pm destroyed terraced house in Newark, NottinghamshireBody of a man recovered from the property shortly after midnightThe body of a woman found ...
Landowner who spent 'hundreds of thousands' restoring dead Norfolk broad facing prosecution for leaving it 'suburbanised'
David Pooley, 64, bought Sotshole Broad in 2005 when he retiredHe has spent three years working on the 60 acre siteNow he has been ordered ...
The Most Outspoken personality in contemporary Liberia has been silenced permanently by the power of death. Catholic Archbishop Michael K. Francis has finally given up ...
Archbishop Michael Kpakala Francis has ended his earthly journey following a long illness as a result of stroke. He was 77. His death was announced ...
20 May 2013 Last updated at 11:28 GMT ...
Greg Cox who 'sexually assaulted' woman on Bondi Beach told her 'this will never go anywhere, I've got a lot of money'
Greg Cox, 32, accused of attacking 21-year-old on iconic Sydney beachCox is head of British loan firm called Quintessential Finance GroupCharged with two counts of ...
The latest report by the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI), based in Sweden, shows that in 2012, Nigeria ranked as the 6th highest spender ...
- Rulers of Africa
- Adoption In Africa
- Hotels In Africa
- List of hospitals in Africa
- List of schools in South Africa
- Top 10 Destinations in Africa
- Universities In Africa
- Countries in Africa
- Rulers of Africa