Sensational fetish priest Nana Kwaku Bonsam has not been in the news for some time now and after combing all his shrines in search of him, NEWS-ONE has fished him out from a hideout in Bronx, New York, where he is blowing time with the love of his life, Gertrude, a pretty-faced London-based Ghanaian studying at the University of Greenwich.
Another interesting thing about Bonsam’s presence in New York is that he is taking time to undergo some minor surgery on portions of his scared-face after he got involved in gas accident as far back as 1986.
“Oh Naaaaa, I am not changing my face because of the cold here, I felt some pains on the burnt part of my face and I went for a review and was asked to do surgery on the part I felt the pain.
I have done the first two and it is left with the last one,” Bonsam told NEWS-ONE in a telephone interview when the paper asked him whether Ghanaians should expect him back with a new face.
The fetish priest said he was also taking time to ‘cool off’ a bit and undertake a retrospective analysis of his life and calling.
“Remember I have a following here too so it is not wrong to come see them and learn more things about life and the type of things I am involved in.
In Ghana, some people do not understand me and they think I should say only what they want to hear.
“Go and search the internet and you would be surprised at the insults I had when I said in August 2012 that the ‘All Die Be Die’ Nana Addo was saying was not helping him and that if he does not withdraw that statement, he would not become President.
People even called me stupid and I realized many, many, many people do not understand spiritual matters. But you just search it on the net and see if I am speaking the truth or not,” Bonsam noted.
Bonsam said he was also using his time in New York to visit various groups and institutions and speak to them about African traditions and religious practices.
“Oh I am enjoying New York. The people are friendly and they value what I do. But I would be in Ghana before Easter,” Bonsam added.
RELATED NEWS ARTICLES:
Popular fetish priest, Nana Kwaku Bonsam has predicted that Jamaican roots reggae/dancehall artiste, Buju Banton who is currently serving a jail term in America, will ... Full story
A mammoth crowd who besieged the premises of Adom FM, a Tema-based radio station, to witness a show of spiritual prowess between Prophet Nicholas Osei ...
Renowned priest Nana Kwaku Bonsam and Prophet Nicholas Osei aka Prophet Kumchacha, Founder and Leader of the Heaven's Gate Ministries have agreed to a showdown ...
On Monday June 13, 2011, News-One carried on exclusive on its front page in which dreaded fetish priest, Nana Kwaku Bonsam said he ... Full story
Ghana’s sensational fetish priest, Nana Kwaku Bonsam, is suffering a broken heart over misunderstandings with the love of his life, Gertrude, a pretty-faced ... Full story
Ghana’s sensational fetish priest, Nana Kwaku Bonsam, is suffering a broken heart over misunderstandings with the love of his life, Gertrude, a pretty-faced London-based Ghanaian ...
A Spiritualist, Nana Kwaku Bonsam has accused pastors who sell Anointing oil and other commodities in church of using juju.According to him, such activities are ...
A Spiritualist, Nana Kwaku Bonsam has accused pastors who sell Anointing oil and other commodities in church of using juju.According to him, such activities ... Full story
Headlines Newsview all
Nelson Mandela, the former South African president whose stubborn defiance survived 27 years in prison and led to the dismantling of the country's racist and ... Full story
Paul Crouch, founder of Trinity Broadcasting Network, dies at 79 after a long fight with degenerative heart diseasePaul Crouch, the televangelist who built what's been called the world's largest Christian broadcasting network, has died. He was 79. Crouch died at his home in Orange, Calif., on Saturday after a decade-long fight with degenerative heart disease, his grandson Brandon Crouch told The Associated Press. "He was an incredible businessman, entrepreneur, visionary; he built something that impacted the world," he said. Trinity...
Gauteng police could not confirm reports on Monday that multiple award-winning artist Khuli Chana was shot and injured by police officers. Midrand police referred queries to ... Full story
Orlando Pirates' progression in the CAF Champions League has given the PSL more headaches, with another two League matches to be postponed and a further ... Full story
Barack Obama helped catch a pregnant woman when she became faint during his speech about the troubled Obamacare website, joking: "This happens when I talk ... Full story
Today's Latest News
- UN Secretary-General's statement on the death of Mandela
- See Who Charles Novia Say Are 5 Best Actresses of 2013
- Canadian hiring edges ahead, jobless rate steady
- Woman kills self over hubby's stinginess
- South Africa and world mourn Mandela
- U.S. unemployment rate hits 5-year low, eyes on the Fed
- 'Plot to push Dynamos out of the league'
- Mandela's Powerful Quotes Still Lives On
- South Africa: World Reacts to Mandela's Death
- ReadTthe Untold Facts Of Our Celebrities
- Tito Da.Fire American Ex-Fiancée Explodes: Nollywood Actress Is A Liar, I Was The First And Maybe Last Person He Promised Marriage!
- RBZ subsidiary speaks on Zim dollar return
- Seun Kuti’s Re-Affirms: “My Parents Lost The Battle To AIDS”
- Scotiabank profit jumps 12 per cent
- Before the bell: Stocks rise amid strong U.S. jobs report
- Salesman demoted to toilet cleaner
- Passenger stabbed over R5 bus fare
- South Africa: Time to Reshape 16 Days of Activism Campaign
- South Africa: CAF President Pays Tribute to Mandela
- Army, police, CIO divided over Mujuru's trouncing of Mnangagwa
- Egypt police fire tear gas to end clashes in Cairo
- Africa: Exclusive - CAF Explains Accreditation Mix-Up
- Africa: Will Private Finance Be Available for Climate Adaptation?
- Africa: Will Private Finance Be Available for Climate Adaptation?
- 'Dembare's world collapsing'
- Central African Republic: France Begins Military Operation in CAR
- Heath Streak Academy takes off
- Angola: The European Commission's Problem With the Truth
- 'Budget should prioritise recapitalising Bulawayo firms'
- Obituary: Nelson Rolihlahla 'Madiba' Mandela 18 July 1918 - 5 December 2013
- Africa: African Peer Review Mechanism Comes of Age
- Zimbabwe's new fuel blend E15 damages Nissan vehicles
- Jesus-lookalike banned from darts competition
- South Africa: Cricket - Five Talking Points After SA Beat India in the First Odi
- South Africa: Audi A3 Sedan - More of the Same - or Not?
- Zimbabwe: Zanu-PF Accused of Trading Mineral Wealth for Arms
- Senegal: Opening the Door to Peace in Casamance
- Liberia: MYS Begins Disbursement to Counties
- Cameroon: Minsep - Step Up Sports Infrastructure
- Libya: Zidan Pledges Security for Derna
- Western Sahara: Culture Minister Received By Algerian Minister of Tourism and Craft Industry
- Kenya: From Nairobi to the Omo Valley
- Kenya: 10,000 Domestic Tourists in Malindi
- Family seeks to withdraw charges against rapist grandfather
- Uganda: Park Yard Resilience in the Face of Three Fires
- South Africa: South African Rugby Hero Reflects On Unlikely Friendship With Nelson Mandela
- Kenya: Kenyatta, Arap Moi Pay Tribute to Mandela
- South Africa: Grandmother Brings Relief for Mandela Mourners
- Central African Republic: UN Approves Foreign Troop Deployment to Stabilize CAR
- Kenya/Sudan: Uganda Edge Sudan to Top Group 'C' As Kenya Win Toss to Top Pool 'A'
Rate this article
MOST POPULAR ON AFRICANSEER
6 December 2013 Last updated at 13:35 GMT ...
World leaders are paying tribute to the figurehead of South Africa's anti-apartheid movement who led the country into a new era. US President Obama said ...
Each year we greet the '16 days of Activism to end violence against women and children' with the usual mixed feelings. This is the dilemma ...
Johannesburg — A commitment to consistent and predictable sources of climate financing was one of the issues that kept negotiators working overtime at the recent ...
France has begun its military operation in the Central African Republican. The military deployment comes a day after the UN Security Council adopted resolution authorizing ...
Recently, on November 19, the president of the European Commission, Mr. José Manuel Barroso, instructed the European Union (E.U.) High Representative and vice-president of the ...
Countries embracing self-monitoring mechanism to shine light on domestic affairs A delegation from the African Peer Review Mechanism (APRM), a self-monitoring instrument created by African leaders ...
As Salatou Sambue travelled around Senegal's southern Casamance region in 2008, meeting with village leaders and discussing efforts to preserve local fishing stocks, he was ...
Tripoli — Libyan Prime Minister Ali Zidan vowed Wednesday (December 4th) to restore government control to the eastern city of Derna. "We need to make a ...
Photo: Sapa ...
- Rulers of Africa
- Adoption In Africa
- Hotels In Africa
- List of hospitals in Africa
- List of schools in South Africa
- Top 10 Destinations in Africa
- Universities In Africa
- Countries in Africa
- Rulers of Africa